[Rhodes22-list] Congrats, Rik!

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:49:36 -0600

Rummy,

I lived up in Hibbing for a couple of years and have a few friends in
Duluth. There is just a ton of interesting stuff to see around that area,
between the mining and the shipping. Then there's just the natural beauty
of the countryside, pretty much unbelievable along the north shore. A
person really should spend some time there. Seems like there's a little
something for everyone.

Rik