[Rhodes22-list] Congrats, Rik!

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:52:48 -0600

Julie,

We had fully intended to take our R22 up to the Apostles at the first
opportunity. We would put in right at Bayfield or close around there
though. I think the R22 would do a fine job within the area of the islands.
You can sail for many, many miles in that area and really not see much of
the effects of the big lake outside.

Rik