[Rhodes22-list] ? for Stan

Paul Grandholm paul@mi.chtechnology.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:44:34 -0500

Stan,

     I volunteer to be one of your Beta testers.

Paul

>Gene,
>
>The mast and furling system is not changing - only the IMF main sail.
>
>We would not proceed with the new design if it does not improve=
 performance.

>Cost will not be an issue - this is just a hobby (although it was not=
 planned that way).

>stan/gbi
>
>gene phares wrote:
>
>> If you market the new improve style inner furling mast, will the=
 original style still be available or will it replace the original? I asked here cause I thought others who may be upgrading may want to know. If the new style is a lot more costly, perhaps it wouldn't be worth it if performance is not an issue. thanx. gene from bloomsburg,pa