[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Gas vs Liquid Battens

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 12:12:52 -0800 (PST)

Well, since this is all we have to talk about; here is
an idea; get a big balloon and put all that gas in.
Then you could just rise above the thunderstorm and
you wouldn't have to worry about it:-)  Hummmmmm;
wonder if anyone has ever thought of this:-) You know
me, just thinking out loud:-)
Steve