[Rhodes22-list] trailer

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 10:22:34 EST

As easy as the Rhodes is to retrieve and launch, I doubt that a tilt bed
would be an improvement. Bearing buddies will keep the bearings in good
shape, even in salt water, but they still require yearly maintenance if you
doing much towing. Bearings wear and they need to be cleaned, repacked and
tightened. Since I don't have a trailer with brakes, I don't know about their
maintenance. However, I have seen kits that allow for the connection of a
fresh water source to flush the brakes after exposure to salt water.

Rummy