[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22's near NW Atlanta?

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper@hotmail.com
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 17:18:12 -0500

Sam,
I live in Marietta (E. Cobb) and work in Kennesaw.  My R-22 is named "Yankee
Clipper" and is kept at my own dock on Lake Hartwell.  Would be glad to meet
you up there some time and go for a test sail.  I will be up sailing Monday
and Tuesday this week.  You can contact me directly by email to:

bob.keller@kemira.com

Or, give me a call on my cell phone at (404) 247-9765.

Regards,
Bob K

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf