[Rhodes22-list] Electric Panels

Eaton, Gil GEaton@IKON.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:42:27 -0500

        Are there any pictures of the backsides of electric panel upgrades
on the Rhodes 22?  I'm up to 10 breaker switches, have just received the
second 6 switch breaker panel, starting to wonder about the best way to do
the install.  The panel with the recycled '93 is a SeaDog 6 switch/breaker
panel, no terminal blocks, etc. The panel is located in a rough cutout on
the bulkhead between the refrigerator and the companionway step.  I'm
thinking of making a 12 switch assembly with Starboard, terminal blocks and
a suitable hinge (mounted over the previous electrical panel hole) , has
anyone done this before?
    I've also noticed that the cabin lights have individual switches except
for the one in the Amazing Head, is it hidden or just missing?  It seems a
bit odd to see the bathroom light always on if you just want a cabin
light...<g>
    Thanks,
    gil

Gil Eaton