[Rhodes22-list] Re: [rhodes-list] Motoring Info

Eaton, Gil rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:54:58 -0400

	Thanks!
	I thought that plastic horse shoe looked familiar, wonder if they
come in stainless?
	Oh well, off to the boat store...
	gil

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Meltzer [mailto:mjm@michaelmeltzer.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 10:55 AM
To: rhodes-list@sailnet.net
Cc: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Re: [rhodes-list] Motoring Info

IIRC correctly durring break in you do want to goto full thotal from time to
time so the rings seat correctly, the "plastic" peice just happens to match
the "kill switch" should be able to find one at any marine store.
As for the oil half of me do not bother :-) the other half say bring the
boat in ass end first and "chacht it" with a large open contanier. But buy a
spare drin plug first :-)

MJM

Do you know you might not have gotten this answer if you did not sign up at
: