[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Alex Bell rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 23:52:47 -0400

Honda #1 starts and runs about 30 seconds, stalls and won't start again.
Replace plugs and let sit and it might work, then again it might not.
Not too good for a dinghy engine.

Honda #2 (long shaft on Blew Daze) will start almost every time. It
won't idle down and stalls if you try to put into gear.

Mariner (after sitting in the weather on the back of N17) was serviced
by me in May of 1999 when I filled it's entrigle tank and let sit until
last week. After 6 pulls ( I forgot to turn on the gas valve for the
first 3 pulls) she started and ran just as it should. Too bad it't a
long shaft and too bad the water pump went out during my dinghy test
run. It's a 2 cycle, so it runs. I have the manual and will be replacing
the impeller when I get one.

Alex