[Rhodes22-list] Amethyst

Steve Alm rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:48:01 -0500

Mary Lou,  Amethyst is a 1990.  The only detail that I noticed that is
different are the port and starboard nav lights.  Mine has different
fixtures--they're chrome.  The photo I posted is the one and only digital
photo I have of my boat.  I guess it's time to get one of them new-fangled
cameras or a scanner.

Slim