[Rhodes22-list] Nicro Vent

Ware, Joseph W. rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 07:14:19 -0400

Thanks Rodger, I put the vent in last evening.  The only thing I still need
to do, is enlarge the opening in the cabin top to accept the cover trip from
below.

Joe
S/V Whisper

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.