[Rhodes22-list] I am having a dilemma

Wally Buck rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:26:16 -0400

>Ahh, Wally, you know you had your chance the other day on that other board
>and chickened out :-) :-) :-) :-) (tongue all the way in cheek) :-) :-) :-)
>
>Rik
>
>PS: seriously though, what the heck do we care if he likes us or not???? If
>he wants to be a pill, there must be somewhere else he can go to do it. I
>think I can safely speak for all when I say, I ain't here to take a bunch
>of
>grief off of him. Make sense to you????????? :-)

Rik,

Hey man, no problem here, I laughed my ass off!  :-) :-) :-) :-) Can't see
why anyone would bitch about not getting something for free.

As for Spanky (aka Brian), well he was doing such a good job of making
himself look like an ass he didn't need any help! ;-) I see his posts on the
TS board and I have to admit I have been tempted to start responding with
"To Spanky" in the subject field!

Wally