[Rhodes22-list] Maryland Marina Rhodes 22

DeWald, Michael Roy DewalMR@TheLumberYard.com
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 07:46:55 -0500

I'm going this weekend to look at a 1983 Rhodes 22 that is for sale at the
Maryland Marina.  When I talked to the marina about the boat they said it's
very dirty and has not been moved in several years.  Does anybody know the
history of this boat? Not a good start when the dealer says he has to get
the water out of her first. The price wasn't bad, but I am not really
looking for a project boat.  It does not have a trailer so I wonder if I
could use the same trailer I have for my ODay 22.  It is a roller trailer
with a keel support.  I'm sure I'll have more questions after looking at the
boat. Also does anyone have any info on this Baltimore marina?  They seemed
very friendly over the phone.  How is the sailing around the Middle River
area?  I'm going to need a new place to sail since the lake by my house is
down 26 feet and all ramps and docks are closed.  Thanks in advance for the
help.

Mike DeWald