[Rhodes22-list] Life Lines

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 10:38:51 -0500

Ed,

Well I don't know about being either young or agile; I just turned 44 today!
This poor wayward soul was born on All Saints Day. Those that know me well
see much irony in this. <grin>

Anyway my wife never goes forward when we are under way and generally I
never do either. We anchor in very sheltered coves so going forward to
anchor is typically not in challenging conditions.

In some ways I think having lifelines require more agility than without.
Stepping on and off the side or the bow to the dock would certainly be
easier.

Wally

>From: "Kroposki" <kroposki@innova.net>
>To: "'The Rhodes 22 mail list'" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
>Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Life Lines
>Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 23:44:49 -0500
>
>Wally,
>       I have seen several Rhodes22's without any lifelines.  If you are
>young and agile, go for it.  But my wife likes them and I am only young
>at heart.
>         Ed K

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!