[Rhodes22-list] Weather

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 12:33:34 EST

Mary,
A little early for cold weather. I guess you have a real winter to finally
look forward to compared to the past couple of years.
I remember the year we were getting our house ready to sell prior to moving
to SC. Halloween night we received a nice 12 inches of snow and winds really
blew it around making for large drifts making the roads impassible for days.
It did the same thing the very day we packed the car and headed to SC. Lots
of snow and blowing winds. We drove all night through the stuff and had black
ice all the way through Indiana.
Now I remember why I like living here.