[Rhodes22-list] battery installation

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 09:50:21 -0800 (PST)

Rik, you may have just saved me a big hassle.  I've
been staring at the baby grand piano I never learned
how to play and the Nordic Track eliptical excersice
machine that's never been used and was trying to
figure out where to install them on the boat.  You
mean just because you bought it doesn't mean you have
to use it?  That's great!  I feel much better now.
Brad.