[Rhodes22-list] Electrical KISS

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 13:15:02 -0600

Oh yeah, it's a collection allright!!!!

Only problem I have with the genset so far, is figuring out a platform or
place where it can sit, run and still be out of the way. It can sit on the
seat, but I don't like that, it's in the way. It's quiet enough that the
noise isn't really an issue. It can sit down in the laz. when you aren't
using it and you more than likely have that big old shore power cord along
anyway, probably the battery charger too. Since we already have one anyway,
seems like an easy solution, eh??? Oh jeez, I've found  a use for one of
those things I bought. :-)

Rik