[Rhodes22-list] Pickwick ?

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:31:34 -0800 (PST)

Wally, Pickwick is at mile 206.7.  My youngest son is
a huge VOL fan and loves going to Knoxville.  He keeps
a model of Neyland in his room.  I figure we would
trailer from Memphis to Knoxville, spend some time and
head downstream.  I work week on/week off so we'll go
as far as we can, pull out or find temporary slip
space and pick-up where we left off.  At an average of
5 knots for 8 hours a day plus the current it could be
done in one week.  I'd be happy to make it to
Chatanooga in one week and follow on from there a week
later.  More time for diversions.  Brad.

PS:  Check out tnriver.com