[Rhodes22-list] Project Boat - Free

bigdogben@comcast.net bigdogben@comcast.net
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 23:25:01 -0500

Todd,

Can you send your daytime phone #.  I would like to call you tomorrow.

Rich

----- Original Message -----
From: "Todd Tavares" <sprocket80@mail.com>
To: <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 12:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Project Boat - Free

Rich,

   Keep me in mind.  I could use the sails and lots of other misc. parts.

   As far as getting the title??   My boat was an abandoned boat.  If a
repair shop puts a mechanic's lein it takes about three weeks through DNR to
get title in MD.  I do not know how long they must hold the lein first.
Make sure you get the last known address of the owner because I know sending
the registered owner a certified letter is required (or atleast the returned
to sender announcement from USPS).  I will most likely see my broker friend
tomorrow (Sat).  If I see him I will ask him what your options are.

    If worse comes to worse and you still want the boat, can the repair shop
get a mechanic's lein then title in NJ first?

  Where in Maryland do you want to bring the boat to?

  What part of Maryland are you in?

  E-mail me outside of the list to discuss this more.

Todd
sprocket80@mail.com