[Rhodes22-list] Trailer re-fit

mltroy mltroy@netreach.net
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 10:30:30 -0500

Mike,
Take a close look at the pictures Mark sent along. It
appears that a R22 sits on its trailer exactly the opposite
of the way your O'Day does. The R22 has all the weight on
the bunks. The keel is just guided into place by those lower
boards. The roller just pushes the centerboard up as you
load the boat.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA