Cookbooks (was Re: [Rhodes22-list] Cooking)

Kip Hansen kip@i4.net
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 13:46:58 -0500

Mary Lou,

Now I agree with you.  A no refrigeration, weekend cruise R22 cookbook,
most recipes sized for two.  I guess we could include anything that
would last Friday to Sunday in the "icebox" or "cooler" too.

Let the recipe's roll!

Kip