[Rhodes22-list] Paint

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:56:36 -0800 (PST)

The question is this:  USBoat & West Marine catalogs
say glowing things about brush painting topsides.  Of
course they are in the business of selling paint and
other stuff.  I had never heard of a "boars hair"
brush and I don't think Home Depot sells one.  Has
anyone seen a "roll and tip" paint job on the topside
and how good did it look? I have the skill and the
equipment to spray but would gladly take a "low tech"
approach if its easier, quicker, and looks acceptable. Brad.