[Rhodes22-list] Attn: Wally - New Business Venture

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 06:59:40 -0800 (PST)

Wally, you're a brave man!  Actually a lot of my
co-workers are moving downtown and they tell me its
great.  Its still the DMZ as far as I'm concerned.  I
live in Collierville behind the new Baptist Hospital,
very easy to get to now with 385 (Nonconnah
Expressway) coming off of I-240.  Give me a call next
time you're in MEM.  I fly every other week but all
daytime stuff and have six hours off in the middle of
flydays. I usually try to get to South America during
December but I've developed about a two hour attention
span and a three hour butt and it takes 9+ hours to
get to Rio so I'll probably stay daytime domestic this
year. If I'm not working I'd love to do Beale, if I am
working we can meet for lunch.  Meth lab explosions
are a form of birth control here.  Darwin's Theory at
work!  Brad.