[Rhodes22-list] Attn: Wally - New Business Venture

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 07:17:30 -0800 (PST)

Wally, Yes, just passed my physical last week and my
checkride Wednesday.  I'm good for six more months
anyway. Drop me an e-mail when you're coming or call
me at 901-850-9193 or 901-218-7302 (mobile).  The best
food in town is at my house, my wife Fan is an awesome
cook. Brad.