[Rhodes22-list] mast issues

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper@hotmail.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:00:00 -0500

Brad,
I have a mast mounted antenna, windex and wind instrument on my mast.  Since
my mast light is about 3/4 of the way up the mast and faces the front, the
top of the mast is available and this is where the sensor for the wind
instrument is located (Raymarine ST-40).  It's directly on top of the mast.
The antenna is located on the side of the mast about six inches from the
top.  The whip is angled slightly away from the mast so it does not
interfere with the sensor.  Lastly, the windex is also at the top of the
mast, but is mounted on an offset bracket which puts it behind the mast
about 8-10 inches.  Sounds crowded, but they all work fine.

BK
"Yankee Clipper"