[Rhodes22-list] Power Outage

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:43:55 -0800 (PST)

Wally, you should be able to get a better price.  I
got mine for $625 and free shipping from
beatsthesh*toutofme.com.  They go on sale all the
time.  I think NorthernTool has the best price right
now.  Just do a search on Honda eu1000i.  Mayberry's
always comes up.  They don't always have the best
price but perhaps have the most info.  Brad.