[Rhodes22-list] u p s sail revisited

Jay Friedland ajax11@earthlink.net
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:41:41 -0500

Tom-
I'd be interested in a set of photos. I need to get the hardware as the boat
is headed back to the factory for "winter projects". Could you specify the
parts needed, any modifications,-and is there any information I need to
convey to Doyle from your view? Anything you would do differently?

Mail to: Jay Friedland, 321 W. 16th Street, Ship Bottom, NJ 08008.

Again, for other interested Rhodies, Stan said he may be able to get Doyle
Offshore to give him better pricing or at least, help GBI, with a group
purchase. I understand Doyle lofts all share the same database for sail
specifications.

Thanks for taking care of the details.
Regards,

Jay