[Rhodes22-list] Psycho-analysis

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 06:56:02 -0600

Brad,

Ya shur youbet'cha, I'm just giving you a little grief. :-) Monkey see
monkey do, don'chaknow. I was assuming that you must have one of those hard
wired battery chargers. Mine is just a portable that I store in the
compartment next to the head along side the battery. I can plug it in only
when I need it.

I don't know, maybe you need to get up a little earlier or something. We
had some pretty cool mornings down at Ky Lake this fall. The heat from the
stove was more than welcome. Even fired up the heat pal one morning.

Rik