[Rhodes22-list] Roger - 2nd response

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 05:45:42 -0800 (PST)

Roger,

Well said.  A second e-mail from me was posted that
pretty much said what the first one did.  There was a
delivery problem for the first one and I didn't save a
copy and didn't realize that the first one posted.
(MJM, it happened again this morning so I don't know
what's going on).  Your ESP must be turned up pretty
high because it anticipated some of my observations.
My own employer has spent millions of dollars on
protection systems for our main hubs.  I can't say
whether they work but about once a year I have to sit
in a jet loaded with 100,000 plus pounds of fuel and
sit out a thunderstorm while the ramp employees wait
it out inside.  I sure hope it works!  So far my
research as revealed that the learned professors
contradict each other rather frequently.  Thanks for
the story.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"