[Rhodes22-list] Hu's On First

Paul Grandholm paul@mi.chtechnology.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:15:14 -0500

Bill,

     "Who's On First?" by Abbot & Costello was one of my all time
favorites.  When I read the new version I just cracked up.  I thought it
was well done.  As far as my politics are concerned, I lean toward
conservatism, but nothing too extreme.  I respect the two party system.

Paul

>Paul,
>
>Are you the liberal Democrat or the conservative Republican?  Looks like we
>were both struck by the same joke at the same time: Hu's On First?
>
>Bill

Paul Grandholm
C&H Technology
GrandPower Components Div.