[Rhodes22-list] Attn: Wally and Tennessee Jokes

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 07:56:07 -0500

Heck, I am not really sure, we could of moved up or down a notch, in any
case TN rates pretty low. Your end of the state is dragging us down. <grin>

I am going to go sailing this weekend!

Wally