[Rhodes22-list] Kentucky Report

anima anima@apex.net
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 17:21:52 -0600

Had a big day doing all sorts of chores I have left orphaned during
"season".
But on my way home from working, I saw my racing partner on the road and
chased him (John) down to the hardware store and begged him to go sailing.
The wind was 12-15 from the West, Southwest. He was reluctant for he had big
home projects as well. However, we both got our ends tied up and managed to
pull into Lighthouse at 1410. We sailed in gusty but enjoyable winds with
the sun shining for two hours. Thanks to the easy start and finish Rhodes!
YEAH!
Fun Day, but we had a funeral, for Paducah is no longer going to carry
Schiltz beer. For those of you who have participated in the race here, you
know the impact of that!
Anne