[Rhodes22-list] ATTN: Shirt Orders!!!!!!

William P. Barry, III wp.barry@att.net
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 20:57:25 -0500

    About a month ago I mentioned that I would send in shirt orders. =
Since then I have had much happen and never got around to it. Seeing =
that it is November 24 already, I would imagine that many of these were =
XMAS items. Due to this, I will get the orders in as soon as possible. =
As I was thinking about the process that I must go through in order to =
organize them, I dread it. And thus have come up with a much simplified =
solution for both list members and myself. Though I can't promise that =
the entire process can be carried out by xmas, I will try. This system =
will be timed by how quickly members can get these order forms back to =
me, and then after an invoice is sent to them, the payment sent back to =
me.=20

    Here's the deal: Attached is an order form in Excel format. You =
simply fill in the required information, send it back to me, and I call =
Land's End. Your order will be put on hold and I will fax or e-mail the =
invoice back to you. As soon as I receive the payment, I will call =
Land's end and have them finish the process by sending it.=20

Directions: Fill out the required information. Please be aware that the =
text color of the Rhodes Logo itself and Colors in the design of the =
Rhodes Logo do NOT change. The text color will only be affected on the =
vessel name ONLY. Any Questions please contact Will Barry via the Rhodes =
list. Thank you for your patience.

    William Barry
    S/V Bulldog
    (H) 908-369-0474