[Rhodes22-list] Shirt Orders-final process, disreguard previous

William P. Barry, III wp.barry@att.net
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:01:16 -0500

     About a month ago I mentioned that I would send in shirt orders. Since then I have had much happen and never got around to it.
Seeing that it is November 24 already, I would imagine that many of these were XMAS items. Due to this, I will get the orders in as
soon as possible. As I was thinking about the process that I must go through in order to organize them, I dread it. And thus have
come up with a much simplified solution for both list members and myself. Though I can't promise that the entire process can be
carried out by xmas, I will try. This system will be timed by how quickly members can get these order forms back to me, and then
after an invoice is sent to them, the payment sent back to me.

    Here's the deal: Included  is an order form. You simply fill in the required information, send it back to me, and
I call Land's End. Your order will be put on hold and I will fax or e-mail the invoice back to you. As soon as I receive the
payment, I will call Land's end and have them finish the process by sending it.

Directions: Fill out the required information. Please be aware that the text color of the Rhodes Logo itself and Colors in the
design of the Rhodes Logo do NOT change. The text color will only be affected on the vessel name ONLY. Any Questions please contact
Will Barry via the Rhodes list. Thank you for your patience.

    William Barry
    S/V Bulldog
    (H) 908-369-0474
    (C) 908-872-5677

http://www.basicbee.com/wpbarry/R22%20Order%20Form.xls

(preferred method) ^That is the actual order form in excel format, please use and e-mail back directly to wp.barry@att.net

If not possible please use the following as a secondary method:

      Rhodes 22 Land's End Order Form Use: www.landsend.com

      Personal Information:
      Order Name:
      Delivery Address: