[Rhodes22-list] Emailing: hardware 006

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:15:58 -0500

I just looked at Anne's and Rummy's pics. My outhaul does not drop through
the boom; instead there is a turnning block on aft end of boom and then to a
boom mounted horn cleat. I think this is something like what Rummy has
except I don't have the screw thing you mention. My car slides freely with
no load, with load it doesn't slide very easy. When I want to unfurl I
manually move the car all the way to the aft end of the boom, and it unfurls
easily. It will unfurl with out moving car back but it can be a little balky
so I just do it manually. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Wally