[Rhodes22-list] Brad - UM

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:50:56 -0500

Brad,

My Dad was probably at that game as well, he goes with a group of ex-Navy
Pilots who now fly for Fed Ex (or at least some of them do). I think they
are all members of the Retired Naval Officers Association or something like
that. My Dad is a retired Navy Captain who did his last 3 years at NAS
Millington just outside Memphis.

Anyway they go to a bunch of games each year. I haven't met them but I have
heard my Dad talk about one of his buddies named Rick and I think he flies
for Fed Ex. I will ask him for some of his friends names, I wonder if you
know any of these guys .....small world as they say.

Vol Navy - Let me know if you need any local info regarding places to launch
your boat and stuff.

Wally