[Rhodes22-list] The List.

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 06:14:04 EST

Hello All,
I am the keeper of the Rhodes Owners List. In order to be one of the esteemed
members of this list, you must pay me a lot of money and be the proud owner
of a Rhodes design hull.
This list is kept for social porpoises and will not be sold or given to
anyone for commercial gains. Should someone get a copy of the list and use it
illegally, they will be prosecuted with the full weight of the laws of the
land and sea.
Please send me your names, address, phone numbers, Hull ID# (for archives)
boat name, port you sail out of, and of course your children's and admiral's
name (or significant other). There are currently 127 Rhodes owners on the
list from all across the country. Once you are on the list, you must be
patient and wait thirty (30) days before you can receive a copy of the holy
grail (the list).
Please send your information directly to me so as not to broadcast your
information to everyone on the lists subjecting yourself to junk mailings.

Rummy