[Rhodes22-list] Cold Talk

Robert Quinn rjquinn@bellsouth.net
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 20:39:07 -0500

Reminds me of when I was stationed in northern Japan, the fellows on the
first floor would come up the stairs to the second floor to get out of the
barracks.  Snow drifts were 8 to 12' feet.  Walking to the dining hall and
the operations building for the barracks folks was a real experience.
Imagine walking along a three to four foot tunnel with no roof but 8+ feet
of snow on either side of you.  Guess that is why we're in Florida.  {:>)

Hope to sail tomorrow.  Temps supposed to get all the way up to 70 from a
low tonight of 41.  Ouch!

Bob on the "NoKaOi"