[Rhodes22-list] Vista Jay Bimini Support

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 13:13:44 -0500

Steve, thanks for the pic of your bimini support(s). Is there one on each
side or is the one enough? Am I right in thinking that this does away with
the forward straps and that when you fold the bimini, you just fold it up
against the supports? Do you put a cover on it when it's folded? Do those
poles release easily if you wanted to fold the bimini forward?

Mary Lou