[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

General Boats wwrhodes@rhodes22.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:26:26 -0400

Brad Haslett,

Got back from show and found this strange piece of broken plastic that I do not recognize as
any part we have made.  Thought you were going to send us your old lift or at least more of
it.  If the broken part you sent was just the top plate that helped form the old style tacks,
you could fix it yourself by just putting a metal plate in its place.

re biminis and cushions, we sometimes have used ones - did you want new or used? And, since
you did not buy your boat from us, we have no file for a Brad Hasllett so send your mailing
address.

ss/gbi