[Rhodes22-list] Yes, It Was a Bushmaster

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:58:34 -0800 (PST)

You got that right.  A law like that makes no sence.
A wire brush would definetly change it over time but
just runing a piece of bailing wire in there and
making a few good marks would totally change it.
Steve