[Rhodes22-list] the dog story continues

Paul Grandholm PAUL@mi.chtechnology.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:25:00 -0400

Michael,

     It seems to me that the strongest argument in your favor is one you
already made:  Part of the reason you moved to that specific location was
because the local regulations allowed for this particular type of
recreational activity.  I would hammer that point, hammer it again, and
continue to hammer it over and over again.  Why?  Because it is
inappropriate to change the rules in the middle of a game.

Paul

On Wednesday, September 18, 2002  4:34 PM, Michael Meltzer wrote:

>Date: 18-Sep-2002 16:34:09 -0400
>From: Michael Meltzer
>To: -@SMTP {rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org}
>Subject: [Rhodes22-list] the dog story continues
>
>even I get i miss the address complete too :-)

Paul Grandholm
C&H Technology
GrandPower Components Div.