[Rhodes22-list] Just a test,

Michael Meltzer mjm@michaelmeltzer.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 04:18:09 -0400

This is just a test, I would think it is very very very hard for a virs =
to be becoming from the list now, I have it pretty much tied it down, =
Thier is one side effect, if you notic that your email are not showing =
up, send me a derect email to mjm@michaelmeltzer.com, I tightened the =
list down and might have over done it for a few programms :-) can not =
text them all :-)

MJM

   This is just a test, I would think it = is very very=20 very hard for
   a virs to be becoming from the list now, I have it pretty = much=20
   tied it down, Thier is one side effect, if you notic that your email
   are = not=20 showing up, send me a derect email to
   [1]mjm@michaelmeltzer.com, I = tightened the=20 list down and might
   have over done it for a few programms :-) can not = text them=20 all
   :-)

   MJM