[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes Owner

General Boats wwrhodes@rhodes22.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:53:26 -0400

All Rhodies:

The powers that be tell us that we can go commercial on this new "List" - for
the sake of all Rhodes owners, of course.

So we are pleased to announce that in response to popular demand, we have
been playing around with self tending jibs for 10 years and think we have
finally come up with a fix to meet all the features dreamers of  STJs have
expressed:

a)    it is furling

b)   it tacks hands free

c)   it has as much sail area as could possibly be squeezed into the fore
triangle space.

b)   it can be flown simultaneously with the genoa.

c)   it has a a quick release, easy out of the way against the mast stowing
system, when not in use.

The below-our-cost price, including furler, boom, all deck and mast hardware
and lines, plus sail, is $1,595. A great, expensive, Xmas gift for a first
mate, former jib sheet handler. So send those checks now for off season
production.

ss/gbi