[Rhodes22-list] Bypassing Baghdad

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:12:33 -0500

Ed,

You are right, the Rangers are out west and up north fighting along side
Kurdish militia. We have got a lot of stuff going on over there.

My nephew was a Ranger, I was always impressed with what he had to go
through to survive Ranger camp. Our troops are the best; we sure do expect a
lot from them.

Wally