[Rhodes22-list] Re: Mast raising

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Wed Apr 23 09:50:28 EDT 2003

Marc,
We've lowered the mast at the dock and it has worked just fine but it seems
to me your bigger problem is lowering the mast without your forestay. If
you have a halyard and can tie it off, I suppose that would work but I'd
have some extra muscle to help control everything. Don't foreget to unpin
the pop-top from the slider and put the slider in the "up" position.

Good luck, hope there was no other damage.

Mary Lou