[Rhodes22-list] Main sheet traveler

FNuttersNY at aol.com FNuttersNY at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 01:33:27 EDT 2003

 I have a 1973 and there isn't a traveler.  All. I have is a wire that hookes
on to the back stay chain plates. The traveler sheet set up is short not even
 enough rope left to secure to a cleat so I tie it off to the end of the
boom.  It all seems to work.   The main self tacks port to stbd. all lines
are free and clear of the cockpit.  The main by the way is smaller then on my
old 16 footer.  It sometimes looks totaly out of  place.
The head sail however is a whole other mater  at 13/4.