[Rhodes22-list] Slim's Problem Trailer

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 09:24:36 EDT 2003

Slim,
I alswo have the trailmaster, approximately same vintage, but I don't have
the problems you are describing. Adjusting weight to the bow is the standard way
to get rid of the waggle, but you might want to consider how your boat is
weighted from side to side.
It appears as though you have a problem that is unique with your setup for
some unknown reason. My trailer is in storage right noiw and I'm at the beach,
but when I return I will take some measurements for you especially the bow
stop.

Rummy