[Rhodes22-list] Moving On

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 13 21:51:38 EDT 2003

Mark:  Although Kathy finished at the end of the last school year, I still
have until January.  We plan to sail on the west coast of Florida for the
rest of the year and probably until April.  At that point we're off for Fort
Jefferson and back up the Keys.  We'll head for the Bahamas when we feel
comfortable.  Maybe late Spring or in the Fall of '04 after hurricane
season.

We wound up with an '83 Tartan we found on the west coast of Florida in
Punta Gorda.  The one here needed too much work.

Our best to you and Julie.