[Rhodes22-list] Water Tank

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri Aug 29 14:12:43 EDT 2003

I think it going to be more that 10$, it was a custom solution to permit me to install a vacuumed flush head. keep in mind the
Rubbermaid is punched out by the millions with next to no labor cost, while the custom tank is going to be many step hand layered up
fiberglass with allot of labor cost. The good thing, I already paid for the mold/design.

MJM